Fintrac, a woman owned and US-based consultancy company develops agricultural solutions to end hunger and poverty. For more than 20 years, we have worked with local and global partners to increase production, improve postharvest handling, add value, and develop markets and competitive value-chains for the world’s most vulnerable farmers and communities.
By teaching farmers proven technologies and practices, we increase yields to improve nutrition, generate income, and build industries. In the last decade, Fintrac has:
* Increased incomes for 500,000 smallholder farmers
* Created more than 200,000 jobs in agricultural value-chains
* Put a quarter million hectares of land under sustainable practices
* Leveraged $150 million in new investment
* Generated more than $600 million in agricultural sales
* Contributed to the food security of 3.7 million people