Organisation: BlueLink Information Network, Bulgaria
Role: Member of the Board / Co-founder
- A virtual network offering a broad variety of Internet based services for all who are interested in issues related to environment, natural resources, and sustainable development in Bulgaria.
- A place to post and obtain information about domestic and international environmental news, events, campaigns, activities, and projects.
- A forum to communicate and exchange ideas among environmentally concerned people from Bulgaria and all over the world.
- To be a convenient, easy-to-use and dynamic tool for rapid dissemination and updating of information, for active communication and joint-problem solving among people involved in the environmental decision-making on regional, national and international level.
- To enhance information-sharing and networking among Bulgarian nongovernmental organizations for the alleviation of environmental problems.
- To raise the awareness and educate the local community as a whole about environmentally related issues.