Program Manager, Education
• Responsible for managing educational program, including: relations with public schools, enrolling new schools, directors and volunteer project leaders
• Responsible for putting together curricula and training programs for volunteers, as well as organizing Glasswing’s teaching subjects, offerings, and designing new projects
• Responsible for Glasswing´s Corporate Mentoring Program
Tin Marín Children´s Museum (El Salvador)
• Researched all information related to the creation of seven permanent educational exhibits and three temporary exhibits including one named My Body Belongs to Me, which is part of a national child abuse prevention campaign.
• Conducted regular training of museum volunteers.
• Worked with a multidisciplinary group of experts in the design, creation, and remodeling of the museum’s exhibits.
History Department, Universidad de Navarra (Spain)
• Worked for a History Professor on the elaboration of research on the Salvadoran social conflict (1979-1992)