Having 6 years of experience in
• the establishment of the State Hydrology Organization of Hydrology Project II, a World Bank aided project,in POndicherry, India.
• the preparation of the Hierarchical set up for the organization,
• specifying the duties and responsibilities, conducting job analysis of various positions of the organization,
• identifying the training needs using 360 degree feedback , prepare training programs based on competency and skill matrices and evaluation of trainings imparted
• salary fixation for the jobs based on the job requirements and specifications,
• coordinating with the officials of the World Bank in the implementation of the Hydrology Project ,
• preparation of Annual Work Programs and Financial Management Reports,
• scheduling, monitoring and evaluating the progress of the project.
and another 6 years of experience in
* assisting the implementation of Tank Rehabilitation Project, a project funded by the European Union and implemented in Pondicherry, India