"Revealed: Seen from Every Angle" is an educational package made up of paedagogical materials designed to support educational processes about sexuality both in and out of the classroom. Eduentretenimiento + Movilización = Cambio Social (Educational Entertainment + Mobilisation = Social Change) designed the series with the intention of helping groups of young people, parents, and teachers identify and critically analyse personal, family, school, community, and socio-cultural characteristics and situations that facilitate and place barriers to the full exercise of sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR or DHSR in Spanish).
The package focuses on three themes: a) making decisions about your sexual and reproductive life; b) equal and equitable relationships between women and men; and c) respect for sexual diversity.
There are 20 episodes of the Revelados television programme in different formats:
- The Series: The stories of Camila, Juan and Sebastian, a group of young people each developing their sexuality differently.
- Video Blogs: Questions young people don't always dare to ask.
- Bio-Clips: Real experiences and work of young people in different regions of the country with regards to sexuality, written down in documentary notes.
- My Patch: Informal dialogues between young people and parents.
- The Sexual Encyclopaedia: Key definitions related to sexuality.
- SexTips: Advice for young people, parents, educators, and health care workers.
- Handbook for Young People About Your Sexuality: Who Decides? - Discusses the main conceptual references and proposes activities to work on decision making about sexual and reproductive life.
- Handbook for Young People "I respect myself, I respect you." - Discusses the main conceptual references and proposes activities to work on equal and equitable relationships between women and men.
- Handbook for Young People "I = You" - Discusses the main conceptual references and proposes activities to work on the issue of respecting sexual diversity.
- Handbook for Change Agents (teachers and facilitators) "Let's Talk About Sexuality" - Proposes activities and suggestions on how to use the Revelados educational package. It attempts to motivate teacher and facilitator imagination and creativity so that they can come up with different ways to discuss the central themes identified in the package.
- Summary of the Television Programmes - This includes a detailed description of each of the episodes of the TV programme.