Played a leading role in setting up inaugural National Community Radio Awards in 2016/17 as Adjudicator and consultant
- As Mentor and Coach assisted Radio Namakwa Fm to win Sanlam Community Radio station of the Year in South Africa
- Contributed towards Healthy Community Radio Stations Book project for WITS Radio Accademy (book first print available end 2013)
· Contribute to UNESCO Book on Best Practices for Community Media launched on the 1st World Radio Day on 13 February 2012.
· Member of panel that launched the World Community Radio House in Montreal, Canada
· Keynote Speaker and guest of honour for Zimbabwe Community Radio Association (ZACRAS) national congress, June 2011
· Chaired the Regional congress for the European Community Radio Sector, Amarc Europe, March 2011
· Served on Advisory Board of the Wits University Media Academy, March 2009
· Served on Internews / USAID Advisory Board contributing to a publication on strategies for enhancing the economic self-sustainability of community media globally
· Former CEO for National Community Radio Forum (NCRF) in South Africa, providing strategic oversight in facilitating the development and growth of the community radio sector.
· Served on Community Media Expert Panel for UNESCO head office in Paris, responsible for writing best practices of Community Radio.
· Co-developed Community Media Index for assessing community media projects in South Africa.
· Pioneered Integrated Community Radio Sustainability concepts for community broadcasters in South Africa, and piloted various projects with International and Local development Agencies, i.e. World Bank, MDDA etc.
· Freelance Facilitator for Open Society Foundation South Africa in setting up community radio stations across South Africa, Facilitator in Basic Community Radio Management, Quality Programming, and Basic Governance.
· Have 20 years’ experience as Community Broadcast Media practitioner.
· Served as a Judge for the annual SABC News Awards in 2008
· Served as a Judge for the first SABC Community Media Awards in 2008
Served as a member of the Communications and Information Sector of the South African National Commission for UNESCO