The Communication Initiative Network and Partnership convenes the communication and media for development, social and behavioural change community to share knowledge, connect, debate relevant issues, and critically review each other's work in order to advance effective development action across and between all development priorities. Contact Warren
DEVELOPMENT CONVERSATIONS - The Communication Initiative Network
The Communication Initiative Partners - Recent News
- Internship Digital Communications for ICT4Ag within the Policies, Markets and ICTs Programme
- Phase II Launch of Wazazi Nipendeni (“Love Me, Parents”) Campaign Receives Widespread Media Coverage
- Beyond the Health Benefits, What Does Family Planning Have to Do with the SDGs?
- Working Together to Reach One Million Women and Their Partners: West Africa and the Ouagadougou Partnership
- Why NOT to Use Pie Charts and Other Fun Tips: An Introductory Course on Data Visualization
- New Registry Reveals eHealth Happenings in Senegal’s Own Back Yard
- In a Decentralized Indonesia, Local Support for Family Planning is Key
- Amidst Ebola Crisis, Coordination and Long-Term Thinking Pay Off
- Sexual and Reproductive Health—What Works to Reach Men?
- On International Youth Day, Let’s Call for Full Contraceptive Choice for Youth
- Will This Be Our Decade of Data Use?
- ICT4Ag: improving their use in farmer cooperatives
- Maternal Health – What Fathers Have to do with it
- One Good App Deserves Another
- Five Health Care Tools to Save Lives in Africa
- Nigerian Superstar 2Face Sings for Malaria-Free Possibility
- ICT uptake and usage in agricultural value chains in the Caribbean
- A Radio Drama in Malawi Entertains a Healthier Community