The overall objective of this course, offered by MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation (MSTCDC), is to empower individuals and communities to effectively engage with power structures so as to improve the quality, equity, and gender responsiveness of public services.
The course content includes the following:
- Understanding the concepts of power and voice;
- Opportunities for exercising power and voice;
- Practical ways of engaging with power and voice;
- Tools for power mapping and analysis;
- Risk assessment for collective action;
- Strategies for collective voice; and
- Power strategies for collective action, programme design, and implementation.
Click here for more information.
The course is intended for programme personnel, youth leaders, donor agencies, humanitarian staff, middle level and senior managers, women leaders in civil society organisations, and technical staff in local governments and in other development related agencies.
Fee for the Course: Single room US$ 695 or Shared double US$ 585.
Click here to download the course application form in PDF format.