This conference is set to be the largest gathering of community groups, government and non-government organisations who are devoted to highlighting and showcasing successful programmes with the aim of empowering people and workers in the field of domestic violence. This event will bring together people from all walks of life from all corners of the world.
This conference aims to:
- Reduce incidence of domestic and family violence at all levels
- Provide an open and frank forum for discussion
- Lend support to individuals and families working in the field of family and domestic violence
- Help establish a worldwide network by information sharing
- Show that domestic violence is no longer tolerated in today’s world
Click here for more information on the conference website.