Chicago, IL, United States
This Catholic Relief Services conference is being organised to bring together thought leaders and experienced professionals from around the world to share and explore methods for systematically integrating information and communications technology innovations into relief and development programmes - innovations that enhance programme quality, improve decision making, and increase impact. The conference will feature presentations, demonstrations, panels, training sessions, an executive track, exhibits, and keynote speakers, including the following:
- Carolyn Woo, President & CEO of Catholic Relief Services
- Lauren Woodman, CEO of NetHope
- Sze Wong, CEO of Zerion Software Inc.
- Ann Mei Chang, Executive Director of the USAID Global Development Lab
- Marc Carlson, Vice President of DocuSign
- Patricia Dinneen, Chair of the Emerging Markets Private Equity Association (EMPEA) Impact Investing Council