PROJECT, RESEARCH AND PAPERS PRESENTED
8th -9th /3th -4th November 2011
Co-Presenter to the Project Cycle Management to Regional & District Health Management Teams on the Findings of the findings A situational Analysis on the HIV/AIDS M&E System in Tanzania; A Case of Pwani and Dodoma regions – National Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) and W&J Data Professionals.
August 8- 16 September 2011
Research Assistant- A situational Analysis on the HIV/AIDS M&E System in Tanzania; A Case of Pwani and Dodoma regions – National Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) and W&J Data Professionals.
4th June 2011
KALEKWA J, 2011. Involvement of Tanzanian Youths on Anti-Tobacco Campaigns: A Paper for Discussion Presented on the 2011 Youth Tobacco Forum held at St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT), Mwanza, Tanzania. June 4th 2011. Unpublished
2nd June 2010
KALEKWA J, 2010. Tobacco Consumption amongst Youths in Tanzania (A situational Analysis): A Paper Presented on the 2010 Youth Tobacco Forum held at St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT), Mwanza, Tanzania. June 2nd 2010. Unpublished
July- September 2008
PLT/YLEP Project in Ukerewe Island in Tanzania and Mukono District in Uganda under the United Nations Association of Tanzania, Uganda and Sweden (UNA)
· Design and write the project proposal
· Conduct fundraising activities
· Facilitate activity sessions as developed in the project proposal
· Organizing for different activities to meet the project objectives
· Write and present activity reports
· Research Assistant – Good Governance Study in Serengeti District, under Intermon Oxfam, Morogoro-Tanzania.
· Data collection through administering questionnaires to the locals and Focused Group Discussion.
· Assist in the Data Coding and Analysis Process
TRAINING, CONFERENCES AND SHORT COURSES ATTENDED
11th October 2011
· Pre-Durban COP 17 Policy Dialogue Workshop organized by Forum CC & Climate Global Platform- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
· Training on Situational Analysis of HIV/AIDS M&E System in Tanzania organized by National Institute of Medical Research (NIMR)- Mwanza, Tanzania.
· Trainer of Trainers’ Voters Education Trainings organized by United Nations Association of Tanzania
12th - 15th August 2009
· Gender Mainstreaming in Projects for Intermon Oxfam Partners organized by Intermon Oxfam, Morogoro- Tanzania.
11- 16th March 2008:
· Project Leadership Training/ Youth Leadership Exchange Program organized by United Nations Association (UNA) of Tanzania, Uganda and Sweden.
June 2007- September 2007
· Entrepreurship & Small Business Management organized by TechnoServe
16-17th November 2007
· Global Island Peace Training organized by United Nations of Tanzania.
I am Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
INTRESTS, HOBBIES AND ACTIVITIES
· Working with Governmental and Non – Governmental Organizations, Private sector, team working, public speaking and exchanging views.
· Playing piano, composing songs, writing short stories, reading and writing books, listening to music, sports, watching movies and socio-economic & political analysis.