Summary-- a video producer, writer, web-site designer and media strategist for corporate, non-profit, association, government, high tech and educational organizations. He has fifteen years experience developing content, scripting, supervising production and managing staff and budgets for on-air magazine-style programs, live television events, satellite videoconferences, Web casts, streaming video, sponsored documentaries, industrial training, news features and video news releases.Experienced with association, entrepreneurial, small business, non-profit corporate and government clients in both domestic and international environments.
Recent examples- a video produced for a Fortune 500 Corporation promoting workplace diversity and a live eight hour streaming telethon for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund that raised $5M toward the constuction of the Education Center at the Wall. I recruited and interviewed: Journalists, Bob Schieffer, Bob Woodruff and Kelly Wright; Politicians, Senator Chuck Robb, Governor Tom Ridge, Congressman (and former POW) Sam Johnson (R-TX); Actor Tom Selleck; retired General George W. Casey and former US Ambassador to Vietnam (and former POW) Pete Peterson.
I also provide congressional advocacy, media outreal and partnership devlopment strategies for the Borgen Project, a non-profit, grass roots organization working to end global poverty and promote international wellness.
- Government: The National Institute of Justice, The National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health, United States Department of Transportation-Office of Inspector General, United States Government Printing Office, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, United States Consumer Product Safety Commission, United States State Department, United States Coast Guard;
- Broadcast and Syndicated: Business Now, Hispanics Today, The Real Estate Digest, Chamber Connections
- International: The World Bank Institute
- Health and Science: American Heart Association, Bristol Myers Squibb, American College of Cardiology; The Endocrine Society, Pfizer, Novartis, International Society of Hypertension
- Corporate: APCO Worldwide, MC Dean, Spot Image Satellite, USA; Hardee’s Foods; Media General Productions, Thompson Publishing Company, Kay Jewelers
- Association: American Society of Interior Designers, National Federation of Independent Business, National Pork Producers Council, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, American Forest Resource Alliance; Northern Virginia Association of Realtors; Air Line Pilots Association, National Governors Association, Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility
- Labor Unions: American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, (AFSCME); American Postal Workers Union
- Non Profit: The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Hands on Science Outreach, The Gates Millennium Scholarship Program
Warren Baise received his Bachelors degree from Harpur College, Binghamton, NY; an MAT degree from State University of New York at Binghamton and a Masters of Science in Telecommunications Policy from The George Washington University, Washington, DC. He resides in Washington, DC.