Professional in Government and International Relations of Externado de Colombia University, with a sense of responsibility and proactivity, interest in issues related to vulnerable populations, human rights, management and project development and public policy. Excellent relationships, adaptability to different environments and high learning capacity. Advanced knowledge of English and French.
Asociación Colombo Alemana para el desarrollo integral sostenible ACADIS / Volunteer
- Formulation and implementation of the education project. Work on the action line of education and counseling for young people at San Martin de Porres School located in Chapinero (Bogotá).
- Support the project of life counseling, access to employment and higher education. Organization of informal talks, conferences and consulting with young people.
CAPSTONE Project 2011 Junior consultant/ Externado de Colombia University /Central Research and Special Projects (CIPE)
- First version of the project in Colombia, consisting of a consulting to respond to a public policy problem of income generation for youth population.
- Creation of research intermediate documents and a final report to an institutional client (Colombian Institute for Rural Development-INCODER)
- Organization of visits to local authorities, municipalities, financial institutions, income generation programs, schools and vulnerable populations (youth, displaced persons, women)
Research Skills and Hobbies
· Languagues: Native Spanish, Fluency in English and advanced knowledge of French (Diplome de Français pratique. Nivel: B1)
· Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Internet Research, Atlas.Ti, Photoshop, photofiltre.
· Photography: Fotoflow contest winner, 2009; Participation in Fototalentos 2012 Contest. Santander bank foundation.