|Opened by:||Chris Morry|
|Opened on:||Wednesday, June 1, 2011 - 13:56|
|Last modified:||Wednesday, June 1, 2011 - 13:56|
|Operations:||add Topic | view all project cases|
If you have Word, PDF or other documents related to SBCC and Malaria please upload them here. We are particularly looking for the following types of resource:
- Program Descriptions - providing a clear and objective description of Malaria programs or projects and the role that SBCC has played in their implementation.
- Strategy Documents - such as creative briefs, communication objectives or other documents that outline the broad, rationale, goals, objectives, target audience etc. for any campaign, series of print or electronic materials, or community conversation initiatives.
- Materials - any final print/electronic media produced for public distribution.
- Research - any study, Malaria Indicator Survey (MIS), Knowledge, Attitude, Practice (KAP), baseline, endline, and/or reports designed to inform a strategy.
- Planning and Evaluation - any documents or briefs that outline the implementation phase of a project or campaign AND measures a behavior change as a result of a communication intervention or evaluates a campaign, program or project.
- Training - guides, facilitation material or workshop materials developed to convey skills and/or knowledge.
All you need to do is use the browse button below to find and upload your resource. Soul Beat will review these uploads regularly with C-Change to identify content to be summarised for the Soul Beat Africa theme site. Content that isn't summarised will still remain in this groups for others to review.