Population and Development Review (PDR) seeks to advance knowledge of the interrelationships between population and socioeconomic development and provides a forum for discussion of related issues of public policy.
The journal contains:
- Articles on advances in theory and application, policy analysis, sociographic studies, and critical assessments of recent research
- Notes and commentaries on current population questions and policy developments
- Data and perspectives on new statistics and their interpretation
- Archives with a resonance for current debate on population issues
- Book reviews
- Documents and official voices on population matters from around the world.
Population and Development Review is published on behalf of the Population Council by Blackwell Publishing.