This course, offered by the Participatory Development Centre PDC), seeks to enhance participants' skills and knowledge on methods/tools/process of effective and efficient organizational development. More importantly, participants will get an opportunity to share experiences, ideas, and knowledge on organizational development.
The workshop topics will include some of the following:
- Understanding participatory evaluation
- Functional relationships between monitoring and evaluation (M & E)
- Monitoring and evaluation in project intervention models
- Practical guidelines for developing M & E systems
- Developing practical and realistic indicators
- Developing user-friendly tools for M & E
- Useful participatory techniques and tools in data collection
- Participatory analysis and interpretation of data
- Quantitative methods and data analysis
- Writing an evaluation report
- Challenges of undertaking successful PME in project
Please click here for more information about program registration.