AAI’s vision is a world where strong and accountable leadership permeates all levels of society to ensure effective responses to HIV and related health challenges.
We do this by increasing transparency, promoting dialogue and supporting action for an improved response.
1. Dedication – Our wholehearted commitment to the cause and to people affected by the HIV epidemic informs all our work.
2. Human Rights – AAI is committed to human rights for all. No exceptions. Our research and advocacy is intended to contribute to the fulfilment of human rights including women’s rights, SRHR and the rights of key groups affected by the epidemic.
3. Participation – AAI consults broadly with stakeholders and collaborates widely on research and advocacy.
4. Transparency – Without transparency there can be no accountability. AAI is transparent about what we do, how we do it and who funds us. We advocate for others to be transparent too.
5. Accessibility – AAI continuously strives to make our research processes accessible and our material user-friendly for advocacy