Jericho Orphanage Home, a non-governmental organization, with aim to empower children in need to become productive members of society through rehabilitation, education and self-reliance skills. 'For children are a heritage from the Lord and they deserve the best'
- Preparing food for the children and helping them eat.
- General cleaning, washing dishes, etc.
- Helping the permanent staff care for the children
- Occasionally taking the children to the hospital for immunization, treatment ect.
- Bathing the children and washing their clothes
- Teaching English, arithmetic and sports to the children
- Organization and facilitating games and plays for the children
- Helping some of the children learn to read and write
- Getting involved in drawing and painting or even music if you have skills in that area
- Working with the babies - helping to change them, and bath them and
- Volunteer with us you can changes somebody life;
What is the benefit to volunteer Teaching programe at Jericho orphanage
-Expand your limit
-Experience and learn new lanaguage and new culture
-Alot to explore around during weekend such as ngorongoro crater,serengeti national park,Tarangire and Kilimanjaro mount these all are close to the orphanage
-Get certificate of appreciation from Jericho orphanage and school
Project Length - Min 2 weeks - 1Year
Arrival Airport - Kilimanjaro International Airport
Volunteer Work - Teaching English, work with children
Age - 17 - 80
Project costs for food and accomodation - US$70 per weeks;
What's Included in your fees
Accommodation - Shared rooms in volunteer house
Food -well prepared 3 meals a day
Pre-Departure Kit -Full project details will be sent following registration
Orientation - All necessary introductions and training will be provided upon arrival
What's Not Included
Flights, personal expenses, travel and medical insurance
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org