Senior Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer in the Department of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E): responsible for planning, development, monitoring, supervision, and evaluation of all IRC projects and programmes including designing and coordinating performance Monitoring and Evaluation systems to facilitate program accountability. Successfully lead the design and operation of the IRC Result based M&E system, including developing Theory of changes, intervention strategy, M&E plan, tools for data collection and reporting. Develop and modify monitoring tools for all sectors, analyze data, design and develop software applications, work following rules of Software Development Life Cycle, responsible for arranging and conducting training programs for field staffs , identifying staff needs, develop tools to generate summary reports (graphical and otherwise) from colle cted data and conduct frequent monitoring visits. Provide IT (technical) support to staff, including the creation of specialized reports for donors. Participate in various working groups on M&E systems.
· Develoed standard centralized database system for all IRC programs and projects
· Developed standard reporting and monitoring tools across all field sites
· improved the data quality and reporting systems
· Developing M&E strategy plan
· Develop result based Monitoring and evaluation system (Theory of changes , intervention strategy , M&E plan )
· Facilitating and conducting M&E related training for staffs
· Trained/ oriented stakeholders in M&E, including technical units and project staff on M&E in general and the IRC M&E system in particular.