1. Provide on-going training/technical assistance on service delivery to the Implementing Agencies (IAs); ensure target coverage and provision of quality services to program beneficiaries/target group.
2. Conduct on site supervision and mentoring of Implementing Agencies according to pre-agreed objectives
3. Liaise with relevant stakeholders including government, community leaders to promote positive response to OVC plight within households and the communities at large.
4. Identify capacity gaps and advise HWWN on mitigation of such gaps or challenge accordingly
5. Document learning’s from Organizational Service Delivery (OSD) training and mentoring processes.
6. Ensure standard for quality service delivery.
7. Attend workshops, conferences and networking meetings.
8. Monitor and evaluate progress of Implementing Agencies.
9. Ensure Implementing Agencies’ periodical (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual) reporting of all activities for onward submission to HWWN. Collects and collates reports from HWWN Implementing partners.
10. Document and share progress reports with staff and partners.
11. Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report on program activities and submit same to designated authority in HWWN.
12. Any other duties as may be assigned by the HWWN Management: i.e. Corporate Communications and Brand Management Matters.
Head, Corporate Communications Department
· Develop, direct and implement global media, public relations, and internal-communications programs in support of corporate and sales objectives, working closely with executive management team.
· Direct all media-relations activities related to new product introductions and product enhancements; initiate media contacts; respond to press inquiries; coordinate and conduct Interviews; and develop all press materials.
· Develop and direct advertising and promotional literature activities, overseeing all corporate publications, including corporate and product brochures, sales materials, and customer and employee newsletters.
· In-charge of the Creative Designs
· Oversees Brand and Event Management
· Oversees Protocol Travel, ticketing and Logistic Services
· Oversees the Front desk Executives (Receptionist)
· Budget planning and implementation
· Control corporate communication activities of 26 branches nationwide
· Planning and implementation of the CSR activities of the organization
· Responsible for pre-qualification of Vendors/Consultants
· Responsible for selection and branding of quality corporate gift items
· Responsible for brand elements implementation / standardization