Washington, D.C., United States
Join CORE Group Member NGOs and Associates, academics, donors, and other community health advocates at the Fall 2015 Global Health Practitioner Conference this October for a full schedule of skill building, networking and program learning.
Our Community Health Network's lively conferences center on community health design and implementation, highlighting maternal, newborn and child health.
More information can be found on CORE's Website - Fall 2015 Global Health Practitioner Conference.
A brief agenda can be found below.
Thursday, October 8, 2015
- Keynote: Implications of the Sustainable Development Goals for Community Health Programming
- Board Overview
- 2015 Dory Storms Award Presentation: Dr. David Oot
- Concurrent Sessions Including: Factors associate with growth in the first 1000 days and implications for programming, HIV co-morbidities and challendges for epeople living with HIV, Integrated Family Planning, and Community Child Health
- Working Group Time
- New Information Circuits
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack provided
Friday, October 9, 2015
- One-day workshop hosted by CORE Group's Social and Behavior Change Working Group entitled "Behavior Change in the Age of Complexity: Implications for Monitoring and Evaluation"
- Beakfast, lunch, and snack provided
Early registration ends on Sep 08, 2015.
Regular registration starts on Sep 09, 2015 and ends on Sep 29, 2015.
Late registration starts on Sep 30, 2015.
- All times are 12:00am (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).