· Highly skilled career professional with over 14 years of practical experience in procurement, pharmaceutical management, health systems and management of drugs.
· Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
· Elaborated procurement plans and supply management plans to assure effective delivery, implementation and follow-up at central and peripheral levels.
· Demonstrated experience in the areas of logistic, transport and storage of drugs.
· Strong knowledge of World Bank, Global funds, and United Nations procurement policies and procedures.
· Insured efficient planning and Management of the Supply and rational use of intrants.
· Designed and implemented procurement and management plans for health related projects in fluid environments at the national, and community levels.
· Managed complex health related procurements and elaborated annual workplans and projection of needs for annual purchases and inventory control.
· Ability to work in diverse environments and build and manage teams.
· Proven experience in the development, support and management of procurement teams composed by various professionals, including pharmacists, development professionals and managers.
· Ensured effective implementation of Global Funds procurement plans. Manage human resources overseen in an active and attentive way.
· Assured the management of the partnership interfaces with actors of the health system.
· Ability to work under pressure. Experience in managing heavy daily volume ok work.