Information and communication technology skills is a new form of technology introduced in the school system in Nigeria. It is taken a wide and diversified rapid improvement and advancement in the skill of chidrens education. I am a Nigerian science trained teacher and had working expirience in Nigeria as a master of science in secondary level as well as a supply teaching in the England UK for about 4 years..... I am basing up m internet cafe for mostly children fro nursery to secondary level and need support of aquisition ICT equipments mostly desktops and over head projectors including text books.... I have the building and the security including computer literate professionals..... Attached is my teaching curriculum vitae...
I have worked in the Education industry of Great Britain with keen interest and dedication. I am obedient and always comply effectively to the assignments given by my employers and clients. GTC for England teacher reference number: 0933624
· 30/03/2009-April 2010: Supply Teacher, Athona Limited, 98 High Street, Brentwood, Essex. CM14 4AP. UK tel: 01277245845
· March 2007 to 04/10/2007: Supply Teacher; Reed Education,50 Broadway, Stratford, London. E15 1NG. Tel: 02085550557 .
· May 2006-25/08/2006. Examination Invigilator (Part time). Reed Management Services, California, 120 Coombe Lane, London. SW20 0BA. Tel: 02085143777, Fax: 02089110403.
· December 2000- May 2006: Part Time supply teacher: London Education, 266 Repton Road, Orpington, Kent. BR6 9JE. Tel: 01689872222, Fax: 01689872223.
· October 2002-September 2006: (Part time) Supply Teacher: Quays Education Services, New Loom House, 101 Black Church Lane, London. E1 1LU. Tel: 02077021830
· May 2002-November 2005: Part Time Learning Instructor: Teach 247 Ltd, P.O Box 101, Ilford, Essex. IG1 2YR. Fax: 02084785844.
· December 2000-May 2002: Learning Instructor: Capita Education Resourcing, Greenwich. SE10 8RG. Fax: 02088588885.
· July 1994-June 1999: Master of Science: Obazu Girls Secondary School Mbieri, P.M.B 1001, Mbieri Community, Imo State. Nigeria.
· August 1991-September 1992: Teaching Assignment: National Youth Service Corps Scheme in Nigeria.
· August 2000-September 2000: East London College, Panther House, 647-661 High Road Leytonstone, Leytonstone. London. E11 4RD. Fax: 02085392225
· September 1987 to July 1991: Alvan Ikoku College of Education, University of Nigeria. West Africa.
· 1986-1987: General Certificate of Education O/L (Private Student).
1985-1986:School of Basic Studies, College of Agriculture, Umuagwo Community, Ohaji-Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
· Diploma in Information Technology; East London College, Leytonstone, London.
· Bachelor of Science in Education/Biology; University of Nigeria.
· General Certificate in Education (O/L) Credit levels in Mathematics & English Language.
· West African School Cewrtificate (O/L): Credit levels in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Economics.
· Reading Newspapers, Magazines.
ADDRESS: 43 Wren Road, Dagenham, Essex. RM9 5YN TEL: 002348186495082, +447466330720