Am a senior programme assistant based in Bor, Jonglei state south sudan and these are my roles
1. Undertake negotiations for and prepare project documents with government ministries and other participating agencies
2.Organise project planning missions, meetings and briefing sessions to identify and analyze problems and recommend project
3. Assess project performance including utilization of resources and achievement of planned targets
4. monitor the reciept of necessary shipping, frieght or other documents and notify the appropriate WFP officer of non-reciept
5.monitor, update and track data related to project issues, commoditypiplines and financial allotment status reports, informing the relevant divisions accordingly, ensure accuracy of data related to the above.
6.Anayze and prepare projections for food commodities and non-food items to ensure timely call-forward and/or local procurement.
7.Assist in compiling monthly statistics on food-aid and commercial food shipments to the country
8.Maintain records on programme activities, from formulation stage through completion, by extracting relevant information from reports, project committees, budget records and other documentation, ensure project cycle deadlines are met.
9.Carry-out advocay and information related tasks for project/programme activities such as making interventions and presentations in meetings, workshops, seminars, mission,e etc.
10. Provide status and progress report by providing information and background material for use in discussions and briefing sessions
11. Provide guidance on-the-job training and supervision to clerical staff
I would be most grateful if i can get involved with Developmental work changing the lives of the community and to take a new challenge if once given.