Abdul Malik Khalifazada
Education is the right of each child. promoting the education can solve the future problems.
there is a big difference between the city and village , in city we have allot of institutions, schools, colleges,
and different private, governmental and non gonvernmental organizations that are promoting the education
but in village one thing should must be noticed and that is the diffrence between boy and girl , boys are going
to school and the girls are not allowed and about the teachers of site area institutions are taking care of
childrens they are teachers just by name
some days before i went to loralai, balochistan but i got shocked when i saw a school empty building
and heard that there were some students in the starting but after some time teachers became so lazy and
know they sitting at home and getting their salary from government . i met some of childs over there they
were very inteligent when i asked some questions they gave the correct answers for some questions and one
more thing about 48% of boys only went to other cities for education but the rest 52% was not able the
majority was poor. from that day i aim that i will do something for the humanity and nations new
generation. we can help the females by making a sort of different development programes which will help
them in learning skills in different manners .