A DFID accredited Private Sector Development Adviser and M4P / Markets Development Expert trained by Springfield Centre, with cumulative 16 years’ experience in senior level management & leadership of country development programmes.
- 13 years’ experience in DFID & DFID / USAID funded economic development, financial inclusion, trade facilitation and agriculture/MSME’s focused pro-poor programmes. Experience in developing partnerships, management of large teams, budgets and funds (GBP. 80M portfolio at DFID) in various programmes including: sustainable livelihoods, gender, agriculture value chains, innovation, agriculture financing platforms for poor smallholder farmers, agriculture clusters development, Renewable Energy, Private Sector Development, SME grants, food processing, PPP’s, Regional Integration & Trade, access to finance & microfinance, Entrepreneurship Development, WASH sectors and challenge funds investment projects.
- Hands on experience in design, implementing and managing a range of development programs using M4P/ Market Facilitation approach and ensuring compliance and reporting as per DCED standards.
- Senior level experience with leading development agencies and international implementers including, DFID, World Bank, IFC, AfDB, DANIDA, USAID, TechnoServe, Kenya Markets Trust, Adam Smith International, Palladium and ILO, in East, South and West Africa.
- Deep experience in design of various trade and agriculture interventions in east and West Africa, engagement with government, private sector and donor agencies. Trained by CGAP, MicroSave
- A seasoned program management professional, with a mix of technical and management skills.