Radio Jockey/ Speaker/ News Teller: Amchi Mumbai Live Radio Station (Mumbai) (Part Time-Weekly Basis) (2009-2012)
- Perform Live Shows
- Prepare Jingles in groups
- Go to local colleges for promotion of major brands like Colgate, Palmolive
Associate: Sparsh (An Intellenet Group) –MUMBAI (July 30, 2009-July 30, 2010)
· Performance Management
· Communication /Mail Management
· Had to handle inbound and outbound calls
· Had to take care of customers share, stock ideas.
Team Leader/Asst. Manager: Mirror Line News-MUMBAI (5 Aug 2010-July 2012).
6 months in team leading a batch of 18 members and after that got promoted so have 18 months experience as Assistant Manager for the pilot batch of 50 members, I have relevant experience in this industry. Ability to multi task and effectively lead a group are two of my best qualities.
Ø Planning and Administration
Ø Decision Making Authority/News Approval/News Authorization Level
Ø Pitch story ideas to editors
Ø Research and write stories for submission
Ø Write articles for publication
Ø Represent the team in meetings and conference calls with Clusters.
Ø Direct report performance evaluation/ appraisal
Ø Monthly Feedback Sessions.
Ø Quality Management
Lecturer/Part Time Vocational Trainer: Industrial Training Institute (Port Blair)—(From Mar 2013-Aug 2013)
· Carrying out some of the educational activities.
· Keeping records of the students' results, activities and attendance.
· Keeping a record of each course, he/she participates in (homework, tests, and notes).
· Assisting in preparing and conducting examinations and preparing student counseling forms.
· Getting acquainted with techniques of delivering lectures and lessons.
· Offering assistance to low achievers.
· Carrying out any other tasks assigned by the head of center, department or section.
Ø Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail
Ø Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress, environment
· Won the best team award twice
· Achieved 100% quality (star of ibridge)
- Have ability to think new and better ways of doing things
- Have ability to initiate actions without waiting to be told.
- Have ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Proactive, positive approach, Able to learn concepts and procedures quickly
- Effective partnering skills with soft and hard clients
- Contribute the best for achieving team and organizational goals
Hobbies: Stamp collection, painting, writing radio scripts.
Date of Birth: 18th April 1988
Marital status: Single.