Created by Health COMpass, this Social and Behaviour Change Communication (SBCC) online focus package provides a list of SBCC tools and project materials which organisations working to prevent and treat Ebola can use in their health communication programmes.
Examples of current resources on the site are:
- Ebola Questions and Answers
- Ebola Radio Health Messages
- What to Do If You Have Signs of Ebola
- Ebola Fever Signs and Symptoms
- Ebola Key Messages
- Protect Yourself, Protect Your Family, Protect Your Community
- Ebola Virus: How to Prevent it from Spreading
- Spread the Word Not the Disease
- Guidelines for the Training of Community Volunteers for Social Mobilization against Ebola
If you have any other materials to add to this resource, please contribute them by using the contact details below.
Health COMpass website on September 3 2014.